Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Harper
Dr. Teresa Harper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with other offices in Aurora, CO and Aurora, CO (and 1 other location). She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Harper is affiliated with Boulder Community Health, University of Colorado Hospital and Saint Anthony North Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Harper has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Teresa Harper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Carolyn Lefkowits
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi6
Dr. Henry Galan
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi28
Dr. Serena Dovey
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Aurora, CO 0 mi9