A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Hayes-O'Flynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes-O'Flynn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hayes-O'Flynn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa M Hayes-O'Flynn MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa M. Hayes-O'Flynn practice?
- Dr. Teresa Hayes-O'Flynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Hayes-O'Flynn practices Anesthesiology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Anesthesiologists.