Dr. Teresa Hong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

September 11th, 2012
I think she is a horrible Dr She is rude and does test that she has no reason for doing. Does not talk to you like an adult she lecture you like she is your mother. My wife had an appt with her and read the reviews and ended up not going to her.

November 13th, 2010
bad excuse of a doctor
I want you to know that I think you are a horrible excuse for a doctor. I have been seeing you for almost a year now and you have never done anything to help me. All you have ever done is write referrals, which I do not need with the type of insurance that I have. You tested my blood only once then refused to test me for the things the rheumatologist suggested. I have been complaining to you of many symptoms and you have completely ignored me. After my first visit to a new doctor, he quickly discovered that I have been suffering with Lupus all this time and you did nothing. I feel I wasted too much time and money on you and you are a waste of flesh and a good degree. You are officially fired and I hope other patients who come to you for help realize you're not the one to help them before it is too late. You really should quit posing as a doctor, it is dangerous to the health of others.

November 13th, 2010