A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Hospers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Hospers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hospers
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hospers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Hospers, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Holter monitoring
Education & Awards
Dr. Hospers graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hospers has 18 hospital affiliations:
- McKenna Memorial Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Hospers MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Hospers practice?
- Dr. Teresa Hospers has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Hospers practices Pediatric Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.