Dr. Teresa Hospers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Hospers?

March 5th, 2010

The best doctor ever!!

Dr hospers is the best doctor in every aspect. She has seen my son for 4 years now. She always makes you feel like you are her only patient. The time she spends with you and the concern she has that you understand everything is unlike any other. When my son was at his worst dr hospers was off due to her husbands surgery I didn't care for the dr taking her place. I called the office let them know she personnally called me back and reassured me she was in contact with all 5 other specialist on his case thru out the day. She explained everything to me and made sure I had the number to get ahold of her at any time. I don't think I'd made it thru and looked strong when my son looked at me for his strength with out her!

April 10th, 2009

Awesome Doctor!!!!

I think that you are an awesome Doctor. I thank God for you and for giving me hope that my son will continue to grow stronger everyday. God Bless You Always.

June 9th, 2016