Dr. Teresa Huggins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Huggins?

Posted on July 6th, 2015

I am not a regular for Dr. visits but I would higly recommend her office. She was knowledgeable and friendly. I had a very pleasant experience.

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr. Huggins is great she spends time with me every visit she understands every problem I've had and explains in detail with a smile. Staff is excellent very friendly.

Family Doctor

Posted on January 25th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Huggins by a family member. I am a happy patient, as are several members of my!

Dr. Huggins is the best

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Have been a patient of Dr. Huggins for over 20 years and have always had excellent care....she makes you feel like family and is always ready to help you no matter when.

Very pleasant experience- highly recommend!!

Posted on May 13th, 2014

As a long term patient of Dr. Huggins, I can honestly say my most recent visit was the most pleasant one I've ever had. There were some new faces, but the new staff was more genuinely helpful and efficient than the last group; I epically liked the new nurse because she kept the visit professional got me in and out quickly.

how horrible can you be?

Posted on March 14th, 2014

She takes forever to come in the room to see you then once she is in the room she just wants to write a script and not let you speak. She talks badly about her staff and speaks to them in a harshly tone. the waiting time is around 30!! NEVER WILL I RETURN

Posted on March 11th, 2014

I do NOT recommend her as a doctor. I felt as though she was not listening to a word I had to say, it was like she was just staring at me. Seems like all of the office staff has changed too and for the worse. Sad to have to let her go when she has been my doctor for 6 years.

Retired Military

Posted on July 19th, 2013

Rudeness seems to be their process, Their more concerned about patience compliance then patience wellness. Their head nurse practices more like the a military officer in basic training and disciplines the patient by refusing help and support at anytime she decides. Their patients health and pain means nothing to them. Was advised that I did not comply with their procedures and follow their commands as a diabetic

Posted on September 7th, 2011

I went to Dr. Huggins three times. I do not have insurance so I'm a cash paying patient. Not at all engaging on the first two visits. On the third visit she asked me if my menstrual cycle/periods were normal. I hesitated and said I don't think I could say they were normal. I attempted to explain and she cut me off saying she just wanted a yes or no answer. Do I have my period every month. So I said yes. There are several signs in her office saying limit visit to one complaint. Guess I found out the hard way just how seriously she means that. My explanation would have taken 30 seconds of her time. Each of my visits with her were less than five minutes with only one or two other patients there. The last time I think I was the only patient in office. She probably would have been my doctor if not for her rudeness on that last visit and those off-putting signs. Maybe she has enough patients and doesn't care about retaining any more?

Posted on October 17th, 2017