Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Iribarren
Dr. Teresa Iribarren, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine. Dr. Iribarren is affiliated with South Miami Hospital. Dr. Iribarren has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Iribarren has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
Dr. Teresa Iribarren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Javier Gonzalez
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.04 mi7
Dr. Jaime Avecillas
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Miami, FL 0.04 mi20
Dr. David Bencomo
Miami, FL 0.04 mi10