Dr. Teresa Iribarren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2016
Great doctor, highly recommend.
Very knowledgeable and pleasant doctor. Took all the time needed with me as if I was the only patient there. I felt as if I was at a concierge doctors office. Very focus on preventing and reversing my conditions. Gave me options that made sense to me. She took time to explain things to me in a way I could understand.

March 15th, 2016
Excellent
Excellent doctor. The way medicine should always be.

September 21st, 2015
Very good doctor
Dr Iribarren was extremely detailed in her exam. She explained the reason to and not to do certain exams. I felt very confident with her as my doctor.

August 17th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Very caring and knowledgeable. Takes time to explain and treat no matter the problem.

June 16th, 2015
Good Dr. But...
Dr. Iribarren is a very good Physician, she has a great bedside manner and is lovely Woman. Her Assistant is very nice with me always smiling and courteous. They only complaint I have about Dr. Iribarren is that she always started the appointment with talking about my weight. I know I have a weight issue but, it almost felt like she was more interested in that than in any complaint I might have come to her office for. I don't mind speaking about my weight but please hear your patient out first and then address the weight issue. Thank you!

May 14th, 2015
GREAT DOCTOR, THE WAY DOCTORS SHOULD BE!
Very good doctor. Explained all my options at length.

April 16th, 2015
Very professional and compassionate. made me and my family feel at ease. Highly recommend her.

September 6th, 2014
One of a kind!
I was refered to Dr Iribaren by a co worker and was not disappointed. She was very professional and pleasant. I was given an extensive exam and took time to question me on all my past medical problems ans current concerns. She requested that i return for my results 2 weeks later. At that time she took time explaining my results and options. It is the first time that I have been to a doctor where I felt that I was a partner in my care and not just given orders to do things. She made suggestions and asked which option I was more comfortable with. She gave me information so I could make an informed decision. I am glad I came to her. I only wish there were more doctors like her out there. You can tell she really loves what she does and cares about the outcome to her patient. I highly recommend her.

March 8th, 2013
This doctor is mentally unstable. She should not be practicing medicine! Stay away from her office!

February 27th, 2013
Mr.
Dr. Iribarren schedules 2 patients at the same time, which causes long delays for one of the 2 patients before you are seen (45 plus minutes after your scheduled times). This happened every time I had an appointment with her. She is always running late and seems out of control and stressed. When I questioned her booking methods she became agitated and started almost screaming at me in front of the patients in the waiting room, and even insulting me. She rudely kicked me out of her office and told me to find another doctor. I believe Dr.Iribarren should not be allowed to deal with patients. I feel that that her outrageous and unprofessional behavior is evidence that she is in need of professional psychiatric help. Presently she is a hazard to patients. STAY AWAY FROM HER OFFICE.

November 29th, 2012
I will never go back
The only assistant the Dr has is very rude both in person and on the phone. Also, be prepared to wait 1-3 hours in the (empty)waiting room for her. Not sure what's going on here....

August 16th, 2012
Money hungry!!!!!
This doctor works by herself and one other employee! The girl that answers the phone and takes appointments also deals with the insurance comp. and is the only nurse there. If she is a nurse... I would not doubt it if she cleaned also. They want to take co-pays when the insurance card specificaly says no co-pays for annual chec-ups, she will add different charges so the insurance can pay more. I will never go there again!!!!!!! Do not reccommend at all. There are many other doctors to go to.