Dr. Teresa Iribarren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Iribarren?

April 4th, 2017

Unique, pleasant experience.

I loved being seen by Dr Iribarren. She plenty of time with me. She carefully went through all my results and explained everything clearly in a manner I could understand. She gave me time to ask any questions I had and answered them until I was clear. She offered different options of treatment and worked to give me the treatment I felt most comfortable with. No other doctor had every asked what I was willing or able , or even hoping to do. She is great. Her office is pleasant and comforting as is her staff. I recommend her to all my friends and family.

March 1st, 2017

Excellent

October 20th, 2016

Great doctor, highly recommend.

Very knowledgeable and pleasant doctor. Took all the time needed with me as if I was the only patient there. I felt as if I was at a concierge doctors office. Very focus on preventing and reversing my conditions. Gave me options that made sense to me. She took time to explain things to me in a way I could understand.

March 16th, 2016

Excellent

Excellent doctor. The way medicine should always be.

September 21st, 2015

Very good doctor

Dr Iribarren was extremely detailed in her exam. She explained the reason to and not to do certain exams. I felt very confident with her as my doctor.

August 18th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Very caring and knowledgeable. Takes time to explain and treat no matter the problem.

June 16th, 2015

Good Dr. But...

Dr. Iribarren is a very good Physician, she has a great bedside manner and is lovely Woman. Her Assistant is very nice with me always smiling and courteous. They only complaint I have about Dr. Iribarren is that she always started the appointment with talking about my weight. I know I have a weight issue but, it almost felt like she was more interested in that than in any complaint I might have come to her office for. I don't mind speaking about my weight but please hear your patient out first and then address the weight issue. Thank you!

May 15th, 2015

GREAT DOCTOR, THE WAY DOCTORS SHOULD BE!

Very good doctor. Explained all my options at length.

April 17th, 2015

Very professional and compassionate. made me and my family feel at ease. Highly recommend her.

September 6th, 2014

One of a kind!

I was refered to Dr Iribaren by a co worker and was not disappointed. She was very professional and pleasant. I was given an extensive exam and took time to question me on all my past medical problems ans current concerns. She requested that i return for my results 2 weeks later. At that time she took time explaining my results and options. It is the first time that I have been to a doctor where I felt that I was a partner in my care and not just given orders to do things. She made suggestions and asked which option I was more comfortable with. She gave me information so I could make an informed decision. I am glad I came to her. I only wish there were more doctors like her out there. You can tell she really loves what she does and cares about the outcome to her patient. I highly recommend her.

July 13th, 2013

GREAT DOCTOR, THE WAY DOCTORS SHOULD BE!

March 8th, 2013

This doctor is mentally unstable. She should not be practicing medicine! Stay away from her office!