A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Irwin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Irwin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Irwin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- Austin Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Lynn Irwin MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Teresa Irwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Irwin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Marcos, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See San Marcos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.