A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Jensen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Jensen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Jensen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Gail Jensen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa G. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Teresa Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Jensen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.