Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Jeraldo
Dr. Teresa Jeraldo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Providence, RI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Jeraldo is affiliated with Kent County Memorial Hosp, St Joseph HospitalFatima Unit and Hasbro Children's Hospital. Dr. Jeraldo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Jeraldo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Teresa Jeraldo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Providence, RI.
Dr. Miguel Fuentes
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
North Providence, RI31
Dr. Rafael Montalvo Ayala
North Providence, RI10
Dr. Doreen Ciancaglini
North Providence, RI 0.44 mi27