Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Jones
Dr. Teresa Jones, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Sherman Oaks Hospital, Valley Presbyterian Hospital and California Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Michael Schatz
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi43
Dr. David Garcia
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Joseph Epstein
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi38