A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Jeffers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Jeffers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeffers
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Jeffers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Renee Jeffers MD is a female Allergist and practices in Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Teresa R. Jeffers practice?
- Dr. Teresa Jeffers has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Jeffers practices Allergy near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Allergists.