The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Jeffers Vancil
Dr. Teresa Jeffers Vancil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Allergy. Dr. Jeffers Vancil is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia, Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock and Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Jeffers Vancil has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Teresa Jeffers Vancil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.
Dr. Eddie Shields
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Little Rock, AR 1.19 mi22
Dr. Kelly Burks
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics
Little Rock, AR 1.19 mi14
Dr. Lori Kagy
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy
Little Rock, AR 1.19 mi18