A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Kaldis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Kaldis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Muscle Spasticity
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Nutritional Support
- Parkinson Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaldis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kaldis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa D Kaldis MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa D. Kaldis practice?
- Dr. Teresa Kaldis has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Kaldis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists and Houston Internists.