A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Kaldis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaldis
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaldis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Kaldis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Muscle Spasticity
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Nutritional Support
- Parkinson Disease
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaldis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kaldis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa D Kaldis MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Teresa D. Kaldis practice?
- Dr. Teresa Kaldis has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Kaldis practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Physiatrists.