Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Kaldis
Dr. Teresa Kaldis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaldis is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center, Mhhs Hermann Hospital and Tirr/Memorial Herman. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Kaldis has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa Kaldis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Arthur Schmulen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi43
Dr. Jorge Zuniga
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Kevin Grimes
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi15