Dr. Teresa Knight MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Saint Louis, MO

3.9

June 25th, 2016
Great doctor
Love love love this lady. She is so sincere and genuine. Took the time to talk and explain everything. Would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a good OB.

October 7th, 2015
Waiting times are usually up to 1 hour

August 27th, 2015
Patient and attentive
I found Dr Teresa Knight to be outstanding in her understanding, knowledge of her practice she is willing to create an interest in my situation to arrive at the best results ....plus always follows up personally.

July 13th, 2015
Long-time patient finally fed up
I have gone to Dr. Knight for several years. Despite liking the doctor previously, I have had several very negative experiences with the office and am finally leaving. First, the office sent a bill to a previous address despite my having provided an updated one on two occasions. I then received a voicemail telling me my outstanding balance was being referred to a collection agency because it was overdue. After straightening this out and deciding to give them another chance, I was happy with the service until I got pregnant. Despite seeming excited about my pregnancy at first, Dr. Knight was largely unavailable for my prenatal appointments. The majority of my appointments were scheduled with her partners even though I requested her. None of the doctors from the practice attended my delivery; they share a call schedule with another practice, so it was a doctor I had never met before. (That doctor was very nice, but I would have preferred Dr. Knight attend her own delivery.) At my follow-up appointment, Dr. Knight did not even inquire about my baby. After some lab work, a nurse called to tell me the doctor wanted to adjust my medication. I questioned the recommended course of treatment based on the lab results and requested to speak with Dr. Knight. It has been two weeks, and I have followed up twice without any response from the doctor. Also, Dr. Knight told me at my postpartum visit that an IUD could be ordered within a week and an appointment scheduled. The front office then told me it takes up to 4 weeks. I called to follow up after 3 weeks and was told it hadn't been ordered, only referred to the insurance company to see if it was covered. After a quick call to the insurance company, they confirmed it was and then told me it would take another 4 weeks to get it, plus I would have to wait to schedule the appointment until it was physically in the office. These experiences and the lack of concern about them from the Dr. Knight's practice have driven me away. I hope to find a more supportive, responsive OB-GYN in the future.

June 9th, 2015
Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I highly recommend her.

September 23rd, 2014
Horrible Staff
The people you have to deal with just to get to talk to the doctor are horrible. The staff at the office are rude and lack compassion, empathy and respect. Although the doctor was sweet and intelligent, I will never go back because of her office staff. I warn everyone I know about this place.

March 4th, 2014
The Doctor Is Out
The times that I *did* see Dr. Knight, I loved her. She was very compassionate and friendly, knowledgeable, etc. My biggest hangup with her is that I saw her three times throughout the course of my pregnancy--two of those times were the day my daughter was born. Most of my appointments were with the nurse practitioner, who I also liked, but she wasn't going to be the one to deliver my child. In addition, I found out from someone in my birthing class that she was planning to be out of town around the time my child was born. It frustrated me that I had to hear it through the grapevine instead of from her or a member of her staff. I really like HER; I just wish I could have had a few more appointments where I actually SAW her.

September 26th, 2013
Amazing
I absolutely love and trust Dr. Knight. Yes, you will sometimes wait a while to see her, but once you do, you'll understand why. She sits and talks and LISTENS to my every question or concern at each appointment. When she helped with the delivery of my 1st son, she was in the hospital room with me for literally hours rather than just the last few minutes. She was encouraging, supportive, firm when needed and most of all respectful of what I wanted for the delivery even when she could've easily made the decision to go another direction. I absolutely trust her. Her office staff is a bit rude - but again, that isn't what matters most to me.

March 4th, 2013
Dr Knight is the best doctor I have EVER had. She is so on top of everything and if there is ever a specific problem, she will work to fix it. She knows her stuff! She is a very busy doctor and that might be my only complaint. I do have to wait at every office visit, well past my appointment time but that tells me that she spends time with each patient. Thats more important to me. I can't say enough good things about her. She literally saved my life and my babies life.

February 1st, 2013
Awsome doctor.
This doctor is VERY easy to talk to and understands everything you talk to her about. She's very compassionate and explains all the details of everything she does. Talking to her is like talking to a frend.

November 27th, 2012
Very nice and extremely helpful and knowledgable. I felt very well taken care of.

April 27th, 2012
Excellent Physician
This physician and her staff are amazing. I am so impressed with Dr. Knght. She spends time with you, she is comforting, smart, caring, really good at what she does, trustworthy, professional, thinks outside the box, worth the drive from Illinois, and on top of that it is not often you find a doc like this who also does mission work. I highly recommend her