Obstetrician & Gynecologist
456 N New Ballas Rd
Ste 386
Saint Louis, MO 63141
314-292-7080
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  The Doctor Is Out  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2014

The times that I *did* see Dr. Knight, I loved her. She was very compassionate and friendly, knowledgeable, etc. My biggest hangup with her is that I saw her three times throughout the course of my pregnancy--two of those times were the day my daughter was born. Most of my appointments were with the nurse practitioner, who I also liked, but she wasn't going to be the one to deliver my child. In addition, I found out from someone in my birthing class that she was planning to be out of town around the time my child was born. It frustrated me that I had to hear it through the grapevine instead of from her or a member of her staff. I really like HER; I just wish I could have had a few more appointments where I actually SAW her.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

I absolutely love and trust Dr. Knight. Yes, you will sometimes wait a while to see her, but once you do, you'll understand why. She sits and talks and LISTENS to my every question or concern at each appointment. When she helped with the delivery of my 1st son, she was in the hospital room with me for literally hours rather than just the last few minutes. She was encouraging, supportive, firm when needed and most of all respectful of what I wanted for the delivery even when she could've easily made the decision to go another direction. I absolutely trust her. Her office staff is a bit rude - but again, that isn't what matters most to me.

Mar 4th, 2013

Dr Knight is the best doctor I have EVER had. She is so on top of everything and if there is ever a specific problem, she will work to fix it. She knows her stuff! She is a very busy doctor and that might be my only complaint. I do have to wait at every office visit, well past my appointment time but that tells me that she spends time with each patient. Thats more important to me. I can't say enough good things about her. She literally saved my life and my babies life.

|  Awsome doctor.  |  show details
by Linda Wilson on Feb 1st, 2013

This doctor is VERY easy to talk to and understands everything you talk to her about. She's very compassionate and explains all the details of everything she does. Talking to her is like talking to a frend.

|  Horrible office, no respect for paitents!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

She may be fine once you get in the door, but you will wait an average of at least an hour to 2 hours past your actual appointment time! When you look a the sign up sheet you will see several people with the same appointment time and it's not just an emergency type thing, it's every visit! Finally realized I want a doctor who respects my time too. Oh and she will push the diet plan they sell since of course they make money on it.

Nov 27th, 2012

Very nice and extremely helpful and knowledgable. I felt very well taken care of.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2012

This physician and her staff are amazing. I am so impressed with Dr. Knght. She spends time with you, she is comforting, smart, caring, really good at what she does, trustworthy, professional, thinks outside the box, worth the drive from Illinois, and on top of that it is not often you find a doc like this who also does mission work. I highly recommend her

Oct 13th, 2011

I have been with dr.knight now for about 7 years and never had any problems with her or her office staff. she delivered my daughter and I felt very confident in Dr.knight in the process if something was to off gone wrong. My son was delivered by Dr. Bagwe almost 13 years ago and she too was the most caring doctor. These two women are exceptional doctors and highly recommend them both.

Oct 7th, 2011

WORST experience ever! I have been seeing Dr. Knight for 2 months and that is enough! Nothing but HORRIBLE experiences with this doctor and her RUDE staff (not to mention the other Dr. in the office-she's worse!) Wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!

|  patient wait time needs serious attention  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

Never fails. Shortest wait time we've had at an APPOINTMENT visit has been 15putting min. Longest wait time was experienced, 40 min. Not particularly what a patient's looking for in any doctor visit.

Mar 31st, 2011

Where do I begin! I saw Dr. Knight once I became pregnant, My sister in law had been seeing her for her pregnancy(first one as well) and loved her. Not the case for me. I had a miscarriage 9 weeks in and first of all she made me wait a week to get the D&C, And than after the D&C it all went down hill. I got really sick, I had a few infections (endometritis) which required 2 full rounds of antibiotics. I bleed for over a month straight. And I bleed out HUGE clots, the size of softballs! I missed a lot of work, and sleep all the time. She then decided that my hormones were out of balance and put me back on birth control. Well come to find out, she left stuff in my uterus that should have been removed, thats what was causing all these problems. I had to have ANOTHER D&C and a hysteroscopy(they take a camera up there) She was a hour late to both D&Cs and she was in a rush both times. Go figure? She has very little bed side manner, did not call and check on me ONCE!! I literally have not heard from her since before I got put under anesthesia. And when it comes to her staff, I dont have enough space to explain everything they have done! but to sum it up, about 80% of her staff are rude and dont care. I was an huge inconvenience to them. And they tryed to charge me over $2,000 in genetic tested that I did NOT want, I even signed documents stating I did NOT want it. That took 6 months to battle! Still dealing with it! When I got pregnant last, it took no time! It was 7 months ago now since the second D&C and I have not gotten pregnant. Coincidence? maybe...I will say she delievered my neice and she is a beautiful girl. But she had a very striaght forward pregnancy, no problems.

by Claudia on Sep 15th, 2010

I consulted Dr.Kneight for a second opinion. Because of her I received the right Treatment.She saved my life.I'll be forever greatful to have found such wonderful,professional and caring Doctor.

by Nena on Aug 5th, 2010

Dr Knight was wonderful from start to finish. I was very ill and she found the problem when my primary Dr turned her back on me. I am doing great and will continue on with Dr Knight yearly. I completely trust her and she is very compassionate. Her staff was very kind and considerate to me as well. I would highly reccommend her and the office to my family and friends.

|  What a great doctor!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

I love Dr. Knight! I have had many a "female issue"...things I can't spell,pronounce, begin to understand. Dr. Knight was amazing with explaining to me what was going on in my body and what I could do to treat it. I had a LEAP procedure done recently that I was very scared for,I had read many a painful review....yet I was up and running the next day! She took great care before,during, and after the procedure. And to put it bluntly heated tools are appreciated as well as confident well performed procedures!!!Thank you to all Dr. Knights staff and to the doctor herself for make my yearly yuk exam nothing to sweat about, as well as the scary procedure managable~

Sep 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Knight is a fantastic doctor. She has helped me through some tough times I've had with dysplasia and PCOS. She has also helped my sister. After moving a few hours away from our family, we were both going to her when she moved to a new location. A year

Read Full Review at yahoo.com