A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Kowalczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Kowalczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Kowalczyk, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Practicing with Farmersville Family Medical Center since 2007
Education & Awards
Dr. Kowalczyk graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.
Dr. Kowalczyk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Texas Health Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Danuta Kowalczyk MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa D. Kowalczyk practice?
- Dr. Teresa Kowalczyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Kowalczyk practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.