Learn more about Dr. Teresa Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Lanier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanier
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lanier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Lanier, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Lanier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Childrens at Banner Desert
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa M Lanier MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa M. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Teresa Lanier has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Lanier practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.