A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Lanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Lanier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Lanier, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanier graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Lanier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Childrens at Banner Desert
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa M Lanier MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa M. Lanier practice?
- Dr. Teresa Lanier has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Lanier practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Primary Care Doctors.