inactive

Teresa K Larsen DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 comment

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 24th, 2013
Worst bedside manner
Well first she is only a DO and do you see how many places she has office hours? That right there should tell you something. My interaction with her was one of the worst I have ever had with a supposed Doctor in my life. She is very rude, she will not listen to what you say. She tries to push her believes off on you without taking into account your problems or medical situation. She really should go back to school and learn all over again STARTING with how to treat a patient . She walked into the room and was not in there more than 5 min didn't even look at my history and took my medicine away. Did not care that I would suffer. She is very loud. It is very sad that CPM did not do there home work when they hired this person because she will only tear them down with people writing for others to run from this clinic rather than go there and get the treatment they offer. To bad the hospital had to recommend that I go there and then I get her after a couple of visits. I WILL NOT RETURN. I don't care where I go but it won't be there!!! RUN DON'T GO THERE if you do make sure she is NOT the person they are going to make you see.