A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Murray Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Murray Law is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murray Law
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Murray Law Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Murray Law, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray Law graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Murray Law has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa A Murray Law MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Murray Law practice?
- Dr. Teresa Murray Law has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Murray Law practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Gurnee, IL.
See Highland Park Internists and Highland Park Oncologists.