A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Murray Law:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Murray Law is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Murray Law, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murray Law graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Murray Law has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Murray Law MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Murray Law practice?
- Dr. Teresa Murray Law has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Murray Law practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Gurnee, IL.
See Highland Park Internists and Highland Park Oncologists.