The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Burnette Lord
Dr. Teresa Burnette Lord, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingsport, TN, with other offices in Mountain Brk, AL and Augusta, GA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Burnette Lord is affiliated with Navicent Health, Columbus Specialty Hospital and Emory University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Burnette Lord has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa Burnette Lord is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.
Dr. Robert Mcqueen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Kingsport, TN 0 mi24
Dr. Michael Ponder
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Kingsport, TN 0 mi25
Dr. Adil Warsy
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Kingsport, TN 0 mi23