A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Lowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Lowery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowery graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lowery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans