A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Lowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Lowery, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowery graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lowery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa F Lowery MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa F. Lowery practice?
- Dr. Teresa Lowery has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Lowery practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Collegeville Family Physicians.