A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Mahaffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Mahaffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Mahaffey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahaffey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahaffey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Ann Mahaffey MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Mahaffey practice?
- Dr. Teresa Mahaffey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Mahaffey practices Pediatrics near Milton, FL.
See Milton Pediatricians.