Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Love, love, love Dr. Malcolm show details Love, love, love Dr. Malcolm
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. Malcolm is one of the BEST OB/GYN's in Arizona. I recommend her to all of my friends. She was there to "catch my baby" and made me feel at ease through my labor and delivery process.

Amazing doctor, and very helpful. show details Amazing doctor, and very helpful.
Aug 24th, 2012

I am currently living in California, I am in the military. When I went to see Dr. Malcolm, I was overdue in my pregnancy and came to Arizona to have my son. I went to Banner Del E Webb to make sure everything was going well. To my surprise, I was scheduled for an appointment with Dr. Malcolm the very next day, and was told that she volunteerd to my my primary doctor during my stay. When going to the appointment, I went to the office and the staff was VERY friendly and made me smile. I went back to see the Doctor, and I was sceduled to be induced at 1 the following morning. I was very satisfied with my son's delivery and so relieved that she agreed to be my doctor without knowing my prior pregnancy history. I truly appreciate her assistance and her office staff- A Very Pleased Patient.