Dr. Teresa Malcolm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Malcolm?

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Wonderful doctor! Kind, understanding, gentle, good diagnosis & suggestions. Will follow up with another appt.

Posted on June 4th, 2016

For routine annual visits and for outpatient surgery, I had a very positive experience with Doctor Malcolm. She sat and listened to my concerns; answered my questions; included my husband in pre and post-op conversations. Was sensitive to my request for a specific anesthesiologist and arranged this. Thanks to Doctor Malcolm for individualized care.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Dr. Malcolm is a good listener; efficient and kindly in her style. She is willing to answer questions; and appears to truly enjoy her work.

Love, love, love Dr. Malcolm

Posted on October 12th, 2012

Dr. Malcolm is one of the BEST OB/GYN's in Arizona. I recommend her to all of my friends. She was there to "catch my baby" and made me feel at ease through my labor and delivery process.

Amazing doctor, and very helpful.

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I am currently living in California, I am in the military. When I went to see Dr. Malcolm, I was overdue in my pregnancy and came to Arizona to have my son. I went to Banner Del E Webb to make sure everything was going well. To my surprise, I was scheduled for an appointment with Dr. Malcolm the very next day, and was told that she volunteerd to my my primary doctor during my stay. When going to the appointment, I went to the office and the staff was VERY friendly and made me smile. I went back to see the Doctor, and I was sceduled to be induced at 1 the following morning. I was very satisfied with my son's delivery and so relieved that she agreed to be my doctor without knowing my prior pregnancy history. I truly appreciate her assistance and her office staff- A Very Pleased Patient.

Posted on October 10th, 2017