Dr. Teresa Marie Odea MD Patient Reviews

• 2 reviews

June 1st, 2013
Excellent doctor
I loved her as my son's pediatrician. I am actually trying to find out what office she works at because I would like to switch back to her since she no longer works at Children's Primary Care La Jolla. She was so kind and not judgmental. I now have to deal with offending questions from some of the other pediatricians at our pediatricians office (such as if I give my children time outs and time ins). She never asked me silly questions and she was very open minded about parenting. She was also willing to answer all of my questions.

August 29th, 2012
Stay @ home Mom of 1
I scheduled an appointment to meet with Dr. O'Dea before giving birth to my first child. Being a first time Mom and having no family or friends in San Diego that have children, I wanted to know what to expect and what to do after the baby was born with regard to pediatric care and appointments. Dr. O'Dea began to discuss how she believed the idea of interviewing pediatricians was ridiculous and that patients don't do it with any other doctor. Being a hormonal 8-9 month pregnant woman, I was taken off guard by her comment and was then unsure of asking any questions. Although Dr. O'Dea has very high overall ratings, my initial experience with her was bad enough that I did not return to see her and chose to see another Dr. in the practice. I am extremely pleased with the office and the current pediatrician. Just wanted to warn other potential patients.