A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Marlino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Marlino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Marlino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marlino graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Marlino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Adele Marlino MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Marlino practice?
- Dr. Teresa Marlino has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Marlino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.