Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Martino
Dr. Teresa Martino, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Martino is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Franklin Square Hospital and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Martino has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Teresa Martino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Christopher Wayock
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi7
Dr. Joann Bodurtha
Baltimore, MD 0 mi34
Dr. Daniel Kim
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi8