Dr. Teresa Maxwell Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Maxwell?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 9th, 2013

Veteran

Worse experience I have ever had with a Dr. Pt. bedside manner was very inappropriate. She violated my hippa rights and would not treat me after sitting at the Va ER for 4+hrs. She has caused me fear in even wanting to seek treatment at this point. I will be taken proper legal actions and will continue to let people/media/governor etc know my story. As a veteran I felt disrespected and I hope she never has the chance to treat anyone like she did me!!! VERY DISATISFIED!!!

February 3rd, 2016