Dr. Fe Teresa Mccarthy MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Latham, NY

February 27th, 2017
Very unprofessional rude and inconsiderate
I arrived 15 prior to my appointment . I waited for an hour and when I told the front desk this I waited another 10 minutes to be brought back . Once in the room I was told to strip down and put the robe on. I did so and waited another 20 minutes half naked and freezing!then the medical assistant came in and asked me questions. When I offered more information she couldn't be bothered to hear it! Finally the Dr came in and talked and talked but would not listen to me! She just talked to hear herself. The Doctor never apologized for the ridiculous long wait. This was by far the worst experience I have ever had in a Doctors office. I have been seen faster in an Er on a Saturday night. Do yourself a favor and go anywhere but here.

May 18th, 2016
Be prepared for a long wait....
Never never never on time! It's ridiculous to make patients wait more than one hour....or an hour and a half or two hours!! If the doctor has emergencies or wants to spend time with her patient then she needs to space out appointments so patients are not wasting their time sitting in a gown on the examining table for an inordinate amount of time. Totally ridiculous and there is absolutely no excuse. It's disrespectful to patients.

July 17th, 2012
Dr. McCarthy has been my OB/GYN for years. She is knowledgable and was able to provide the best of 3 birthing experiences. Unfortunately her staff, difficulty in obtaining an appointment and being seen in a timely manner are no longer a good fit.