A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa McKenzie-Landgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie-Landgren graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. McKenzie-Landgren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa McKenzie-Landgren MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa McKenzie-Landgren practice?
- Dr. Teresa McKenzie-Landgren has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa McKenzie-Landgren practices Internal Medicine near River Forest, IL.
See River Forest Internists.