A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Mercurio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Mercurio is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercurio
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mercurio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Mercurio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercurio graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Mercurio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa M Mercurio MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa M. Mercurio practice?
- Dr. Teresa Mercurio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Mercurio practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists, Reading Oncologists, and Reading Hospice & Palliative Specialists.