A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Miramontes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Miramontes is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Miramontes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miramontes graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Miramontes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Miramontes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Miramontes practice?
- Dr. Teresa Miramontes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Miramontes practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.