Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Miramontes
Dr. Teresa Miramontes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with another office in Vancouver, WA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Miramontes is affiliated with Southwest Washington Medical Center, Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital and Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Miramontes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Teresa Miramontes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. George Supplitt
Vancouver, WA 0 mi30
Dr. Erik Sasovetz
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Vancouver, WA 0 mi6
Dr. Crina Crisan
Vancouver, WA 0 mi20