A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Nakashima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Nakashima, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakashima graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nakashima has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nakashima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresa K. Nakashima practice?
Dr. Teresa Nakashima practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.