A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Nakashima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Nakashima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Nakashima, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakashima graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Nakashima has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Kane Nakashima MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa K. Nakashima practice?
- Dr. Teresa Nakashima has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Nakashima practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Primary Care Doctors.