A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Nam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Nam is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Nam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical examination
Education & Awards
Dr. Nam graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Nam MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Nam practice?
- Dr. Teresa Nam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Nam practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pediatricians.