A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Nauenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Nauenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Nauenberg, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nauenberg graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nauenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Nauenberg MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Nauenberg practice?
- Dr. Teresa Nauenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Nauenberg practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.