A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Neeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Neeno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neeno
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Neeno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Neeno, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neeno graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Neeno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa A Neeno MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresa A. Neeno practice?
- Dr. Teresa Neeno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Neeno practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Sitka, AK.
See Anchorage Allergists and Anchorage Pediatricians.