A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Neeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Neeno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Neeno, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Neeno graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Neeno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Neeno MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Neeno practice?
- Dr. Teresa Neeno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Neeno practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Allergists and Anchorage Pediatricians.