A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Nesselroad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Nesselroad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nesselroad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nesselroad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Nesselroad, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesselroad graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Dawn Nesselroad MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresa D. Nesselroad practice?
- Dr. Teresa Nesselroad has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Nesselroad practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Allergists and Warner Robins Pediatricians.