A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Nimmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Nimmo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nimmo
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nimmo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Nimmo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimmo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Nimmo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Nimmo MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Nimmo practice?
- Dr. Teresa Nimmo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Nimmo practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Endocrinologists, and Little Rock Pediatricians.