A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Nimmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Nimmo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Nimmo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nimmo graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Nimmo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Nimmo MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Nimmo practice?
- Dr. Teresa Nimmo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Nimmo practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Sherwood, AR.
See Little Rock Internists, Little Rock Endocrinologists, and Little Rock Pediatricians.