A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Oxholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Oxholm, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxholm graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Oxholm has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Oxholm MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Oxholm practice?
- Dr. Teresa Oxholm has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Oxholm practices Emergency Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Warren, MI.
See Macomb Emergency Physicians.