A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Pazdral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Pazdral, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pazdral graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Pazdral has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Elaine Pazdral MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa E. Pazdral practice?
- Dr. Teresa Pazdral has 2 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Pazdral practices Emergency Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Lawrence Emergency Physicians.