Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Pena
Dr. Teresa Pena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Circle Pines, MN, with other offices in Chisago City, MN and North Branch, MN (and 3 other locations). She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pena is affiliated with Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Pena has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Teresa Pena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Circle Pines, MN.
Dr. Daniel Johnson
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Circle Pines, MN 0.01 mi30
Dr. Loren Wilkes
Circle Pines, MN 0.01 mi27
Dr. Gretchen Bosacker
Circle Pines, MN 0.01 mi19