A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Pianta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Pianta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Pianta graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Pianta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa J Pianta MD is a female Hand Surgeion, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Teresa J. Pianta practice?
- Dr. Teresa Pianta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Pianta practices Surgery of the Hand near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and Tolland, CT.
See Glastonbury Surgeons.