A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Pietrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Pietrus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Pietrus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pietrus graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pietrus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Covenant Medical Center Cooper
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Pietrus MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Pietrus practice?
- Dr. Teresa Pietrus has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Pietrus practices Family Medicine near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Family Physicians.