Dr. Teresa Poprawski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Poprawski?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Teresa Poprawski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 13th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

As part of ongoing treatment for a mental illness, I am working with Dr. Poprawski and undergoing LENS and Neurofield Neurofeedback. Dr. Poprawski is very easy to get along with and works hard to understand your issues. She is by far the most dedicated doctor I have ever had (and there have been many). My experience with Dr. Poprawski and her office has overall been a very quality experience. I am shocked at how committed to her work she is as I have never worked with a doctor who is as available and involved as she is. If you need to see her and there are no available appointments for that specific day, she will add you on to her schedule either by coming in early or staying late. I've even been given an 8pm appointment so that she could be sure she saw me when my need was urgent. I am currently emailing with her daily to provide updates on my issues and she is in constant contact with me, providing me the direction and proactive approach I am looking for in a provider. At this point in my illness it is critical to me to be connected with the right team of doctors and I believe that Dr. Poprawski is an integral part of that team. I would recommend her to anyone seeking help for neurological or psychiatric issues and especially to those who have not had success through traditional channels of medicine.

September 12th, 2012

patient, marcia thill

I have been with Dr Propowski over three years. I have never had suck good and cring service.Senot only diagnosis pres. but takrs the time to talk and understand existing and past problems. Sh is a fair and caring dr. and I am very unhappy i had to leave her. I'm in a delemina who I can go to thAT CAN GIVE THE SAME TREATMENT even tho she did recomendsomeone. I wish her all the luck in her endeavors and know she will give them the same care and sdrvice she has given me.

March 26th, 2017