A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Quattrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quattrin
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Quattrin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Quattrin, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quattrin graduated from University Di Napoli. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Quattrin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Quattrin MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa Quattrin practice?
- Dr. Teresa Quattrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Quattrin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Endocrinologists.