A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Rajala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Rajala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajala graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rajala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Dewlett Rajala MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa D. Rajala practice?
- Dr. Teresa Rajala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Rajala practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Internists.