Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Teresa Regan
Dr. Teresa Regan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Signal Mountain, TN, with other offices in Whitwell, TN and Knoxville, TN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Regan is affiliated with Redmond Regional Medical Center, Grandview Medical Center and East Ridge Hospital. Dr. Regan has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Teresa Regan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Teresa Regan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Signal Mountain, TN.
Dr. John Cranwell
Signal Mountain, TN 0 mi42
Dr. Gregory Nieckula
Internal Medicine, Residency
Signal Mountain, TN 1.67 mi6
Dr. John Collins
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Signal Mountain, TN 3.07 mi61