A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Rutledge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Rutledge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rutledge has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rutledge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Rutledge practice?
Dr. Teresa Rutledge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.