A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Rutledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Rutledge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutledge has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa L Rutledge MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Teresa Rutledge has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Rutledge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.