A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Rutledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Rutledge, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rutledge has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa L Rutledge MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa L. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Teresa Rutledge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Teresa Rutledge practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See Albuquerque Obstetricians & Gynecologists.