A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Schlesinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Schlesinger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlesinger graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schlesinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Marie Schlesinger MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Teresa M. Schlesinger practice?
- Dr. Teresa Schlesinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Schlesinger practices Anesthesiology near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Anesthesiologists.