Dr. Teresa Sitler MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Charleston, WV

4.7

September 10th, 2013
first visit
I liked Dr. Sitler. She was attentive and listened to my questions and concerns. Office staff was another matter: It was my first visit, I walked up to the window, only to have a young man on the other side totally ignore me, he then finally looked up and I told him my name and appt. time. This was early August. I had had my old records transferred to them in June, called twice before visit, they said they did not have. Doc did not have them at my visit, when I inquired at desk upon leaving they muttered something about they will have to look for them. A week after they still told me they did not have, which prompted me to check with my previous doctor who confirmed that they did. Finally, after faxing Sitler's office with the dates they were sent, someone called me. No real apology or reason was given. I like the doctor, am just wondering if I will go back due to office staff

February 11th, 2013
Mr.
Dr. Sitler was very thorough, considerate, attentive, discrete, took her time to do everything well, and summed-up the physical with a good list of action goals to help me improve my health.

July 17th, 2012
inconsiderate
Drove an hour to get there was 1 minute late and told I would have to reschedule. I wont be going back.

June 28th, 2012
Wonderful! Very caring doctor.

June 23rd, 2010
Dr. Sitler is very caring and interested in getting to know you as a person not just as a patient. She takes her time and has great bedside manner. I would recommend her to anyone.