A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Stadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Stadler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stadler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Stadler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadler graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Stadler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Sibeni Stadler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa S. Stadler practice?
- Dr. Teresa Stadler has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Stadler practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Glen Allen, VA.
See Glen Allen Family Physicians.