A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Teresa Stadler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Teresa Stadler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stadler
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stadler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Teresa Stadler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stadler graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Stadler has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Teresa Sibeni Stadler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Teresa S. Stadler practice?
- Dr. Teresa Stadler has 1 office location.
Dr. Teresa Stadler practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Glen Allen, VA.
See Glen Allen Family Physicians and Glen Allen Sports Medicine Doctors.